Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Present... A review

Do you know Dr. Johnny Spencer?... Yah.. He is the author of the best seller book entitled "Who moved my cheese?"... but sadly i dont have that book pa...hehehe..(wala kasi mahiraman..).. But i already read his another book entitled "The Present"...(diba tittle palang eh mahiwaga na)... When you see the cover page of this book you see a gift box...(The Present nga kya gift box)...When I started reading it, I can't wait to finish the story because im so excited to know what is the present... same of what the boy felt in the story...He was so excited to know what the present is....

When i'm reading this book, I realized a lot of things... It helps me emotionally and psychologically... hehehhee....and there's one thing I want to say..... If you find the present you will be happy forever....hehehehehhe.... Try to read this book, Im sure changes happen in your life...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nys na cya nga book!!!
no comment!!!