Saturday, June 14, 2008

A B N K K B S N P L A KO... A review

A B N K K B S N P L A KO is a book written by Bob Ong... It is a tagalog book that describe his past life...(from elementary up to present)... Actually I can relate on the book because we almost have the same experience in elementary and high school... hahahaha... I remember when I was grade one.. we are given a free merienda which is sopas.... so that we will come back to school... (libre merienda kasi kaya babalik sa skwela)..hehehe.. When i was high school, i do some cutting classes to watch Ghost Fighter.. hahaha (stupid girl)... I remember all my stupidness in elementary and high school years... hahaha... I remember also my pain, 1st crush, 1st love, 1st embarassment... hahahaha...my 1st kilig moment... hayzzz...

You know what when i finished reading the book.. I realize something... That I'm getting older na... hahayzzz... matanda na ako... I keep recalling the past... Tapos sabi ko sa sarili ko "ang dami ko nang dapat i recall talagang tumatanda na ako"...

This book is very nice, it helps you recall every thing... it also helps you to relax... and makes you smile... yah really... Just try to read this book... :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really? where can i get that book? Sounds interesting.

Anonymous said...

wow.. nakakabasa ka na jen? yeah!!! it's really a nice book... nabasa ko na rin yan...

Anonymous said...

i get this book sa akong cousin dexter... naa pud si linggit ani.. read bah kay nindot....